Growing safety solutions consulting firm in San Diego seek an EHS consultant in San Diego area. Successful candidate should have previous experience in fire safety, biological safety, chemical safety, hazardous materials permitting and safety program implementation. This position can be part time or full time based on candidate preferences and business conditions.
- Regularly perform training courses in occupational health, safety, and environmental topics. Examples include, but are not limited to hazard communication/chemical hygiene, biological safety, Cal-OSHA compliance, and RCRA/Title 22 hazardous waste management
- Perform informal audits/assessments of client’s sites to assess compliance and effectiveness of health, safety, and environmental programs and management systems
- Update company training materials and electronic reminder data-base
- Maintain environmental permits. Successful candidate must have experience with updates and implementation of CUPA/CERS (California Environmental Reporting System)
- Update and maintain client chemical inventories, SDS’s, and FPB-500 Chemical Classification Reports.
- Report to the President and project managers for client support.
- 3 to 5+ years field experience dealing with hazardous materials management and Cal/OSHA regulations
- Passion for safety and self-improvement
- Knowledge of hazardous materials handling/safety
- Knowledge of DOT and EPA regulations and Fire/Building codes
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent public speaking/instruction skills
- Self-starter, organized, and have excellent project management skills
- Customer/client focused
About the Company
Zoubek Consulting, LLC is nationally recognized safety solutions consulting firm based in San Diego, CA specializing in the areas of safety engineering, industrial hygiene, and risk assessment. We provide expert advice in the areas of management and engineering control of workplace hazards for companies nationwide. We advise companies in the areas of engineering control of workplace hazards, written safety program development, and training.
Please submit resumes via email: firstname.lastname@example.org